1. Seif Z, Amin H, Shabani S, editors. The relationship of personality trait (NEO-PI-R) and phsychological distress in students. National Conference of Education and Psychology Marvdasht Andisheh Sazan; 2014; Iran.
2. Salmaani J, Hassani J, Kiae Arianna E. Evaluating the role of personality traits (consciousness, agreeableness and sensation seeking) in riskybehaviors. Adv Cogn Sci. 2014;16(1).
3. Schultz D, Schultz S. [Theories of Personality]. 8th ed. Tehran: Publication Virayesh; 2010.
4. Atkinson R. [Introduction to Psychology]. 20nd ed. Tehran: Roshd publication; 2015.
5. Schultz D. [Theories of personality]. 20nd ed. Tehran: Publication Arasbaran; 2013.
6. Unknown. The relationship between job stress and personality traits with mental health of nurses in Tehran Imam Khomeini Hospital. Tehran Tehran University; 2006.
7. McCrae RR, Costa PT. Comparison of EPI and psychoticism scales with measures of the five-factor model of personality. Pers Individ Differ. 1985;6(5):587-97. [DOI:10.1016/0191-8869(85)90008-X
8. McCrae RR, Costa PT. Validation of the five-factor model of personality across instruments and observers. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1987;52(1):81. [DOI:10.1037/0022-3518.104.22.168
9. Costa PT, MacCrae RR. Revised NEO personality inventory (NEO PI-R) and NEO five-factor inventory (NEO-FFI): Professional manual: Psychological Assessment Resources, Incorporated; 1992.
10. Korotkov D, Hannah TE. The Five-Factor Model of Personality: strengths and limitations in predicting health status, sick-role and illness behaviour. Pers Individ Differ. 2004;36(1):187-99. [DOI:10.1016/S0191-8869(03)00078-3
11. Costa PT, Terracciano A, McCrae RR. Gender differences in personality traits across cultures: robust and surprising findings. J Pers Soc Psychol. 2001;81(2):322-31. [DOI:10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1242
12. Moor C, Zimprich D, Schmitt M, Kliegel M. Personality, aging self-perceptions, and subjective health: a mediation model. Int J Aging Hum Dev. 2006;63(3):241-57. [DOI:10.2190/AKRY-UM4K-PB1V-PBHF
13. Sharif Z. The relationship between the five-factor personality style, job satisfaction and organizational commitment (a case study of Melat bank). Semnan Semnan University; 2011.
14. Yaghoubi H, Mohammadzadeh A. Validation of the Oxford-Liverpool Inventory of Feelings and Experiences (O-LIFE) Questionnaire. Zahedan J Res Med Sci. 2012;14(9):24-9.
15. Chamorro-Premuzic T, Furnham A. Personality predicts academic performance: Evidence from two longitudinal university samples. J Res Pers. 2003;37(4):319-38. [DOI:10.1016/S0092-6566(02)00578-0
16. Rashidi S. Investigating the relationship between psychological well-being, a sense of happiness and self-esteem based on perceptions of teacher behavior in high school girl students in the city of Bam. Kerman: Islamic Azad University Kerman; 2015.
17. Schmitz N, Kruse J, Tress W. Improving screening for mental disorders in the primary care setting by combining the GHQ-12 and SCL-90-R subscales. Compr Psychiatry. 2001;42(2):166-73. [DOI:10.1053/comp.2001.19751
18. Goodwin RD, Friedman HS. Health status and the five-factor personality traits in a nationally representative sample. J Health Psychol. 2006;11(5):643-54. [DOI:10.1177/1359105306066610
19. Sharma M, Kaveri SN, Yadava A. Personality factors as correlates of Health among Adults. J Indian Acad Appl Psychol. 2010;36(2):328-33.
20. Kaplan S. [Handbook of Clinical Psychiatry]. 5th ed. Tehran: Arjomand publication; 2005.
21. Wood AM, Joseph S, Maltby J. Gratitude predicts psychological well-being above the Big Five facets. Pers Individ Differ. 2009;46(4):443-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2008.11.012
22. Chalabianloo G, Garoosi Farshi M. Relation of NEO-PI-R personality inventory and SCL-90-R:Ability of NEO inventory in mental health evaluation. J Behav Sci. 2010;4(1):51-8.
23. Zamani N. Investigating the relationship of psychological hardiness and psychological well-being with social phobia of nursing students in kerman university of medical sciences. Kerman: Islamic Azad University Kerman; 2011.
24. Khankah S. [Organization Behavior]. 1st ed. Tehran: Aeen publication 2010.
25. Sadeghian F, Sheikhpoor N. The importance of students' personality types to chose their career. J Consult Train Sch. 2011;6(3):8-11.